Seeking Current Positions:
This is a physical, often times fast paced job.
The job duties include but are not limited to:
- Prepares, receives, and provides appropriate documentation for the delivery or pick up of goods to ensure timely service
- Loads, secures, verifies, and unloads cargo
- Operates a truck that transports cargo to and from specified destinations
- Assists in organizing warehouse operations for efficiency and effectiveness
- Perform other duties as assigned or as identified by the team as necessary for success
- Adhere to all Department of Transportation (DOT) regulatory requirements and the Federal Motor Carrier (FMCSA) guidelines
- Must have a valid Class A Commercial driver’s license and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record. This position will need to be available for CDL required delivery when necessary
- Ability to handle physical activity including walking, lifting, bending, twisting for entire shift
- Ability to multitask and prioritize to contribute to the team while remaining attentive to detail
- Ability to thrive while working in fast-paced environment
- Ability to use basic math accurately: add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure
- Language skills allow employee to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Punctuality and reliability a must
- Desire to grow with a rapidly expanding organization
Having prior warehouse training or experience is preferred but not required.
Please click on the links below for general positions, or submit your resume using the form.