The ADA Wall is used to create hand guided safe passages through workzones that meet ADA requirements and is MASH Tested, Passed, and Eligible as TL-3 Longitudinal Channelizing Device. The TrafFix ADA Wall is made of UV stabilized, high density polyethylene. Each ADA wall can quickly and easily link together in 6 foot sections to allow the contractor flexibility in creating a safe pedestrian pathway. Weighing only 23 lbs., the durable double walled, non-flexible, lightweight design makes the ADA Wall easy to lift on and off the truck and simple to connect. The ten molded-in vertical windows allow a guide dog to see what is on the other side of the wall, reduce wind load, add strength and stability, and reduce overall weight of the ADA Wall.
- Ergonomic handrail provides a comfortable and secure guide through the workzone
- Locations for two (2) Barricade Lights
- Protect pedestrians from workzone hazards
- Four (4) molded-in Stacking lugs for secure transport and storage
- Two standard colors available: Orange and White
- Custom colors available upon request
- UV inhibitors to minimize fading
- Made of flexible low density polyethylene
- Stackable for easy storage and transportation
- Available with various size and types of relfective sheeting
- Pedestrian traffic control
- Barricade construction work zones
- Blow Molded connectors provide strength and flexibility
- Linked ADA Walls can be rotated ≈120°
The ADA compliant wall shall not exceed 38" in height, will be 72" in length and 3" thick. Total weight will not exceed 23 lbs. The ADA wall shall be made of high density UV stabilized polyethylene and is available in standard colors of orange or white. The top surface of the wall will provide a smooth continuous ergonomic guide rail. The pedestrian side of the wall shall have a smooth lower surface to allow for sight impaired cane tapping. The male and female linkable connectors will be blow molded to increase strength and flexibility. Each wall will have 10 molded-in vertical windows for improved wind load performance and visibility for guide dogs. Two tubular galvanized steel Step-N-Deploy legs will be in the bottom of each wall. The legs will be deployable with the toe of a boot. Both sides of the wall will have two each, 8" × 53" recessed area for reflective sheeting. The bottom of the wall will have openings to allow for water passage. Each wall will have two receiver holes and two shelves to support the attachment of barricade lights. The shelves will minimize the rotation of the barricade lights. Four molded-in stacking lugs will be on the street side of the wall and 4 molded-in receiver holes will be on the pedestrian side of the wall to allow for stacking, transport and storage.