TrafFix Devices' Grabber-Tube II comes in 42" heights and are ballasted by 12 and 18 lb. Recycled Rubber Bases. The stem of the Grabber-Tube II is made of flexible yet durable fluorescent low density polyethylene material, with UV inhibitors to minimize fading. The recessed areas on the stem protect the reflective bands, minimizing rips and scratches. The extra large flange at the bottom of the stem allows the rubber base to hold it firmly in place. Grabber Handle The new and improved
Grabber Handle fits your hand better than the original Grabber-Tube handle and makes movement and placement a breeze! Three (3) recessed sheeting areas protect the reflective sheeting bands from tearing and scratching while on the job site.
Grabber Stem Hole The all new "Grabber Hole" in the stem provides a convenient carrying handle for movement and deployment, even off the bed of a work truck. The extra large bottom flange on the Grabber-Tube II stem holds the base and tube firmly in place with no pull through.
Rubber Bases The composite construction offers strength and durability. Bases are made from 100% Recycled Rubber, and come in 12 and 18 pound varieties. All Recycled Rubber Bases are designed with easy grip handles, and stacking rings for easy storage and transportation. Simply drop the Recycled Rubber Base over the tube stem and you're ready to go to work.
- Bright red orange color molded throughout
- UV inhibitors to minimize fading
- Grabber Handle fits your hand better and makes movement and placement a breeze
- Bases will not crush when run over
- Meets Federal MUTCD standards
- Extra Large bottom flange on Grabber II stem holds the base and tube firmly in place with no pull through
- Available with various size and types of reflective sheeting
- Three (3) recessed sheeting areas to help protect the reflective bands from tearing and scratching
- Grabber Hole in the stem provides convenient carrying handle for movement and deployment, even off the bed of a work truck